What is an Jumbo bag?
Jumbo bag (FIBC), also known as a big bag, or big jumbo bag, etc., is a type of container bag that has a large size to hold and transport many different products in the form of granules, powders or pieces. Made from woven polypropylene (PP) and usually varies in size depending on the type of product it contains.
1. Load (capacity): From 200kg, 500kg, 1000kg, 2000kg, 2500kg …
2. Sewing style: hood
• Outstanding features of Jumbo bags:
1. Flexible and durable
2. Design against water, dust
3. Woven bag on a flat and non-slip surface.
4. UV Protection UV Protection: 200 to 1600 hours
5. Producing all kinds of PP bags, large format Jumbo bags for export: big bag, Jumbo bag, container bag, woven geotextile with large size, many designs, and size (Customize design).
6. Especially with the production line of PP woven bags and Jumbo bags to meet the demand for large domestic and export orders, we also supply PP fabric rolls all sizes with competitive price and quality.